These services are for the new owners and/or owners that just acquired a new income property.
15 Basics to know as a new owner :
You don’t have all the answers ? Take the «Start kit now»!
- My tenant don’t pay. What can I do ?
- Can I cancel my lease because my tenant often pays me late ?
- Do I have to comply with the Rental Board rate schedule to increase my rent?
- My tenant refused my notice of increase. What should I do?
- I have received a notice of non-renewal from my tenant. What should I do?
- What are the hours of visits to visit a dwelling?
- Can I require my tenant to deposit the rent in my bank account ?
- I have signed a lease with a new tenant for less than 10 days. Can it be canceled ?
- My tenant bought a house. Can he break his lease ?
- How to write a good Building By-law?
- I want to give one of my dwellings to my dependent mother. What should I do?
- The kitchen sink is clogged. Is it up to the Owner or the Tenant to pay?
- If heating is included, when should I start heating the dwellings ?
- Can my tenant make any noise until 10:00 p.m.?
- If my tenant is in a precarious situation, must I give him a reasonable amount of time to pay his rent ?